REQUEST ALL SONGS @ SCMRADIO.COM....THEN MAK UR OWN PAGE ...GET RADIO PLAY 2DAY.i

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Freeway Enterprise Billboard: Request Your Music To FreewayRequestLine@gmail.com

For press inquiries and interview opportunities, please forward your requests to Boss Ladi email: mychosia@yahoo.com
Im Back America !!! I’m receiving nothing but love and support since I’ve been out. The support has been pouring in from the streets, the community, N.B.A. stars, professional boxers, rappers and the entire hip-hop family. It has actually been so overwhelming but I’m taking it all in. While incarcerated I read over 300 books, elevated my spirit and strengthened my mind. Prison taught me patience. After being on .
Visit Freewayenterprise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXTRAS

ANY UNSIGNED ARISTS N MY CITY 515 DMI THAT WANT UR TRACKS MY SOUNDCLOUD DES MOINES GROUP FOR MORE EXPOSURE HOLLA AT A GOON EVEN IF I DONT FUCKS WITH CHA ILL STILL SHO U SUPPORT CUZ ITS BIGGA THEN US ,BIGGA THEN DES MOINES,IA, BIGGA THEN RAP N I AINT ROSS BUT BEEN A BOSS SALUTES ME 515.
[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] Send us your sounds STAY TUNED FOR CUTTHROATS RADIO ON BLOGTALK WHERE WE KEEP IT OH SO HOOD.
Listen to internet radio with Cutthroats Radio on Blog Talk Radio
LIL FIG'S 515 HOOD TALK RADIO.
Listen to internet radio with MyronNewton on Blog Talk Radio
LADY V with give bac Jamiaca
Listen to internet radio with caribbeanradioshow on Blog Talk Radio